Knowledge Base Help Center
Edu Expression platform offers very easy to follow 5 step installation process. After obtaining the zip file, please follow the steps below.
- PHP 5x or above
- MYSQL 4x or above
- Linux and Cpanel
- Upload the package.zip files to the directory of your web server.
- Unzip the file and you are good to go.
- Now access the directory where you have uploaded the package. If you uploaded in your Root directory the URL will be http://www.yourdomain.com/ or if you chose to upload it on sub directory it should be http://www.yourdomain.com/directoryyouchosen/
- This screen will check the system requirement and server variables supported for installation.
- If everything is fine, click on Let’s Start Button to begin the installation.
- Accept the legal agreement and license terms to move to next step of the installation.
- Fill the Host Name. Its localhost in most cases but if its not working, you can ask your hosting provider for the Database Server Host Name.
- Database User Name and Working Password is required.
- Chose the Database you want to use for this installation.
- Select the correct Port and you are good to go.
- Name of your Website
- Domain Name for Permalinks and other URL redirections.
- Meta Title for SEO
- Correct time zone for Exam Setting.
- Name of your Organization.
- Email for admin notifications and password resets.
- Valid Purchase code.
- Optionally you can chose to install sample data to understand the system flow.
Important Note: After the installation for security reasons change the default admin password from admin /admin to something else.